Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekly Slideshow #4

I’ve been away from my personal computer since the middle of March, so while I’ve been able to keep up with regular posts, I haven’t had a chance to upload any pictures from my previous travels. Such is the reason why there hasn’t been a slideshow entry in quite a while. Well, the time has come. The theme of this week’s slideshow is Peruvian scenery and things. All of these pictures were taken just a little over a year ago. So much has happened since then, wow. Anyway, hope you enjoy.



All photos were taken by me. If you want a copy of a certain shot, let me know.

3 Responses to “Weekly Slideshow #4”

Hopfrog said...

Wow, those photos are fantastic. A couple of those macro photos I would rate 5 stars.

Anonymous said...

nice photos!!

Sagebrush36 said...

Great pics!

Love the cacti, since I am a cacti freak.

Maybe my next teaching assignment, since I'm better at Spanish than Chinese.

Leave a Reply