Friday, March 27, 2009

Africa in Shuanglian

Shuanglian (Traditional Chinese: 雙連) is the name of a metro station located in the center – more or less – of Taipei. I was in that area today walking around a street market, minding my own business, when a damn lion came running past me. Whhhatt? In the split second I had to initially figure out what in Zues’ name was going on, all I could come up with is that the mystery meat I just ate off of a dirty cart was somehow tainted with psilocybin. After another second or two of rational thought, however, I realized, “ohh…it’s just China.” Watch below to share in my initial fear and subsequent awe of what one man has done to his best friend.

One response to “Africa in Shuanglian”

Anonymous said...

"Oh...it's just China"

I would like to inform you that Taiwan is not part of China, and will never be.

Leave a Reply